A huge hug and thanks to Leslie Ann Kitten for her excellent and challenging program for SEWPPA on June 1.
If you missed it, you really missed it.
- Leslie Ann Kitten, M. Cr., CPP
- savant photograhy- facebook
- leslie ann simon kitten- facebook
- savantphoto on instagram and twitter
Things to Come:
- July 26, 2015
Planning a picnic and photo shoot-out
- September 14, 2015
Creative Captures Inc
Union Grove, WI
Details and prices will be posted here as they become available.
In answer to two common questions:
- Q). Why the chintzy marketing ploy of $X.99, rather than just a simple X.00 bucks?
- A). It's less "marketing" than it is accounting. When we go into our PayPal account to see what's been paid by whom, the list does not include the description. (We have to open each entry to see the description). So if we "code" the meeting payments as X.99, we can tell at a glance what's a meeting payment and what's not.
- Q). Why the pre-registration deadline and the additional at-the-door amount?
- A). When we do so, it's to encourage you to register and pay ahead of time, so we can plan and know approximately how many people will be there. Many meeting places need a "head count" so they can plan. Have you ever done some wedding planning? The reception hall needs a head count by a certain date. Yes, there's some flexibility built in, but it's the same thing.